Friday, April 17, 2020

My Music Video (because, Corona.)

Fly Me To The Moon

Because of Coronavirus, my teachers have instructed me to upload my old projects from earlier in the year so my progress can be tracked better. Unfortunately, my commercial is lost somewhere, i'm really not sure where it went, but I at least have my music video that I made with my final project group. The song we chose for it is Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra, it's a relatively romantic and old fashioned song. I categorize it kind of like 'old jazz', with artists like Ella Fitzgerald. Watching it back now is honestly not my favorite thing to do, I don't like how my body came out looking in the video, but it definitely isn't the worst. Also to be honest... filming it was pretty fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment